art in all its forms

art in all its forms

2/4/10

Black or White


I went for a walk with my trusty camera today in Belmont and bumped into the J'ouvert mas camp HWMC & Associates at 4 Jerningham Avenue. Their band this year is 'Black or White'. I took a stroll and started noticing all the black and white things around us, like the black and white at the heart of our national flag, to the zebra crossings all over the country as well as the black and white of the cenotaph at the heart of Memorial Square, a few blocks away from the 'Black or White' mas camp at Jerningham Avenue.

FOR more information about the band call Stephen on 716-7194.

2 comments:

Annie Paul said...

LOVE THIS, thanks Andre! look forward to taking in carnival vicariously thru you...are you participating? sorry for the uncool, ignorant terminology...one doesn't participate in carnival right? one jumps, or wines or something even more drastic...?

Andre Bagoo said...

@ Thanks Annie! I'm sure I'll be participating in some form or fashion whether I choose to or not...Carnival has a way of creeping up on you and of becoming unpredictable. One JAMS IT!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment